Phuket noodle style or Phuket Hokkien mee what we cook similar to Singapore hokkien mee. Hokkien Mee is a Malaysian and Singaporean dish that has its origins in the cuisine of China's Fujian (Hokkien) province. In its most common form, the dish consists of egg noodles stir-fried with egg, slices of chicken, prawns and squid, and served and garnished with vegetables, small pieces of lime.
- 1 KG. Hokkien Mee
- 100g. Peeled shrimp on the tail
- 100 g. chicken breast sliced
- 100 g. Squid sliced
- 50 g. smashed garlic
- 500 g. Bog Choy
- 300 g. A little carrot soy (option)
- 5 eggs
- Chicken or vegetable stock
- 50 g. Oyster sauce
- 5 egg
- 30 g. Soya sauce
- Chicken seasoning
- 15 g. White sugar
- 30 g. Sesame oil
- Fried shallots
HOW TO COOK:
- Turn on the stove on high heat.
- Place the wok on the stove add vegetables oil.
- Add egg and stir about 2-3 minute.
- Add Chicken, Prawn, Squid continue stir-fried.
- Add garlic, Hokkien Mee, and some chicken soup, continue stir-fried
- Add all vegetables and continue quickly stir-fried.
- Add seasoning, oyster sauce, soya sauce, some sugar to taste.
- Sprinkle with Sesame oil turn off the stove.
- Spoon into prepared container.
- Sprinkle with fried shallots.
- Served hot..Enjoy!