You've probably eaten at seafood restaurants. Or a Chinese restaurant, then find the menu "steamed white snapper", right? Soaked with soy sauce, would you like to know? How he did What ingredients are there? To have a pleasant aroma and mellow taste If you want to know each other Anyway, come to the kitchen!
- 500 garms Clean white snapper (Get off the scale and gut it out)
- 5 tbsp of soy sauce
- 3 tbsp of oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp of of sugar
- 2 tbsp of Chinese liquor
- 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil
- 3/4 cup soup
- 1/2 tsp White pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced spring onion
- 100 garms sliced Ginger
- 5 Red chilli sliced
- 50 garms shittake mushroom
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
HOW TO COOK:
- Bring the whote snapper to be cleaned and scaled. Come on both sides
- Then steamed on boiling water for about 12 minutes.
- After 12 minutes, remove the fish from the crate.
- Then pour the water that comes out of steaming the fish away.
- Pour the vegetable oil in a hot pot. Turn on the stove in a middle heat. Waiting for hot oil.
- And then topped on steamed snapper. Hold the fish in the oil for about half a minute.
- Then pour the oil out and put the fish into a serving dish
- mixing white soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, Chinese liquor, sesame oil, cayenne pepper and soup together in a medium heat pot,
- and let them boiling together. Set aside
- you can use pan or hot pot add oil on middle heat. Let oil hot.
- add ginger and sliced of shittake mushroom, spring onion and red chili pepper in to the hot oil for a few minute and bring up.
- Then pour it on the steamed snapper. Arranged beautifully.
- ready to serve!