"Fried fish with three flavored sauce" is a favorite menu for many people because of the perfect flavor, sweet, sour, salty or will include crispy, soft outside of the fish. Served with steamed rice Certify that it is very compatible Today we bring Dolly fish. To crispy fried By frying to crispy yellow Then topped with a sauce that is sour, sweet and slightly spicy It is a favorite menu of our guests. Let's try to do it. It's a simple menu that can be done at home.
- 1 KG. Dory fish fillet
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 4 red chilies, pounded
- 6 tbsp tamarind juice
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 tbsp palm sugar
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Decorative coriander
- Salt slightly rough
HOW TO DO:
- Put the fish fillet into a mixing bowl.
- Seasoning fish fillet with salt a
- Prepare a tray for adding crispy flour.
- Pฺrepare deep fried pan and add vegetables oil on medium heat.
- Bring seasoning fish fillet knead in flour.
- Bring fish into fried pan. Fry in the middle heat.
- Stirring frequently. Until golden brown.
- Then put it in the blotting paper.
Then we made the sauce:
- Heat the pan, add vegetable oil a little about 2 tbsp.
- add garlic, pound fresh chillies and stir until fragrant,
- season with tamarind juice, fish sauce, palm sugar.
- Stirring until mixed well and boiling. Taste and turn off the stove.
- The taste must be sour, sweet, salty and a little spicy.
HOW TO SERVE:
- Place the fish into the serving dish plate.
- Topped with 3 flavored sauce.
- Sprinkle with coriander, Slice of red chili.
- Enjoy :)