Why is that?? We have about 200 Chinese tourists visiting and they want chicken, satay and Ayam Golek for their lunch. So we arranged as we saw. Talking about chicken satay I've posted it a long time ago. You can follow the link to see it. Which I have updated to the present. Next I will talk about Ayam Golek...
Ayam Golek has different variations of Ayam Golek recipe in each state of Malaysia. The word "Golek" means to roll or rotate. I guess it. Refers to the way the chicken pieces are rotated for grilling. And it was finger licking good, food eaten by hand always taste better. We go to see how to cook..
- 1 Chicken hip (cut into 8 large square pieces)
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Turmeric powder (Fresh if you like)
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
CHILI PASTE INGREDIENTS:
- 2 tbsp Tamarind paste or juice (concentrated)
- 500ml thinly Coconut Milk (250ml coconut milk + 250ml water)
- 20 Dried Chilles - soaked
- 300g. Shallots - slice thickly
- 2 stalks Lemongrass - thinly sliced only the white part
- 30 g. Ginger - slice thickly
- 1 tsp Salt
MAKE CHILI PASTE BY
- Blended all ingredients together for make Chili Paste.
- Poor in to a pot and bring a pot on stove over low heat and simmer and stir often until thick.
TIME TO MARINATED Ayam Golek ไก่กอและ
- Marinate chicken with salt, turmeric, curry powder and some coconut milk and chicken seasoning (if you cannot live without it) and leave them for 15 minutes.
- Then grill chicken for 10 to 15 minutes until both sides are brown and cooked.
- Spoon the chili paste onto chicken and continue to grill for 5 minutes until fragrant and oil rises to the top.
- Serve hot from the stove with Chili paste sauce and Thai A-jard
Thank you my team/ Our model: