Cannot believe I have not blogged for up to 2.6 years. A lot of work. But now I'm better off. I have enough time to do what I love. Let's get started again..
I think most of people know Massaman curry, It has been honored by CNN Television Network as one of the most delicious foods in the world. The original was made with beef. Nowadays, we can use any kind of meat as you like. Not easy to find by street food. Massaman curry it is considered as one of the Thai food that foreigners know more. This is known all over the world. And
Today I will take you to see how we do our work.
At present or in the hotel industry in Thailand. High competition in the food. How to make food attach customer. I and the team, we make delicious food, at first saw. And the real taste is followed by the taste. So I just have improved with a simple method of mixing with carving. And it always impresses the guest. Let go..
400 grams beef, cut into big cube pieces
1 cup coconut milk
2 potato, peel and flower carving (get 4 flower potato)
1 Big Onion cut into square
1 tbsp masaman curry paste (add more if you love spicy)
2 tbsp cashewnut
1 tbsp Palm sugar
2 tbsp tamarind
1 cinnamon stick l
1 tbsp fried shallot (for sprinkle)
- Heat a little oil in a pan over low heat
- Add 0.5 cup coconut milk and masaman curry paste in a pot over low heat, and stir until you see the red oil bubbling up (about 5 minutes).
- Add the beef and continue stirring.
- Add more coconut milk and a little water let slow bubbling until beef getting tender.
- Add the rest of ingredients, except for potatoes, onion and cashew.
- While we wait for the meat to soften. Bring potatoes to carve flowers to boil light until cooked. And soaked in cold water and set aside.
- After stew for 40 minutes or until beef is getting tender.
- Add onion and cashews.
- Let simmer for 30 minutes more (during simmering, if the liquid is very low, add more water.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. And place the potatoes on top. Sprinkle with fried shallot.
- Sserved hot with hot steamed rice