Crispy Thai Shrimp Pancake or “Koong Ka-Beung “ The nature of this dish is crispy outside and soft inside. Favorite menu of snacks, crispy skin enjoy for bites. The filling is also full of tender and crispy and you will like it. These dish make a great lunch or snack with a little bowl of plum sauce. Probably cannot find on the street. But you might see in Thai Restaurant or the hotel restaurant etc.
- 200 grams Shrimp finely chopped
- 1 tbsp cashew nut cracked
- 1 tbsp. all purpose flour
- 1 tsp Oyster Sauce
- 1 tsp. Soy Sauce
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp ground white pepper
- 1 tbsp. Chopped Carrots
- 1 tbsp. Chopped Spring Onion
- 2 Sheets spring roll wrapper
- 1 Liter of vegetable oil
- Plum Sauce (dipping)
- Add shrimp meat, flour, pepper, oyster sauce, soy sauce, egg, sugar, carrot, spring onion and Mix to combine all ingredient together.
- Wipe off mixture on the spring roll wrapper.
- Sprinkle cashew nut cracked evenly.
- Then cover between sheets of spring roll wrapper together. Compress together, and dip with fork.
- Heat oil then fry until crispy and golden brown on both sides.
- Bring up and drain dry, then cut it immediately (cut into 8 pieces on each dish)
- Serve with plum sauce and pickled vegetables.
- Well…Enjoy! ^ ^