This stir fry vegetables know as "Pad Pak Ruam Mit". It’s healthy Thai vegetable dish. Quick and easy dish "pad pak ruam mit" is a stir fried mixed vegetables with crushed garlic, oyster sauce and soy sauce (for vegans). For make this stir fry I use Broccoli, cauliflower, baby corn, straw mushroom and carrot are great enough for stir fries. This stir fry can be served with Thai steamed rice…
- 1 cup mixed vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, baby corn, straw mushroom, carrot)
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- ½ cup of stock
- Heat the oil in a wok over medium to high heat.
- Add garlic stir until fragrant and golden.
- Add mixed vegetables and stir.
- Add some stock to help the veggies cooked quickly. Occasionally stir fry. Approximately 4-5 minutes.
- When the veggies are slightly cooked, add all seasonings to taste and continue stir fry constantly.
- Add sesame oil to make a colorful shadows.
- Remove from the heat and transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve immediately with hot streamed rice.