Bean sprouts are the sprouts of mung beans. Mung bean sprouts are stir-fried as a Chinese vegetable accompaniment to a meal, usually with ingredients such as garlic, ginger, spring onions, or pieces of tofu or brewed bean curd to add flavor in Thailand. Uncooked bean sprouts are used in filling for most of noodle. Mung bean sprouts are the major bean sprouts in most Asian countries. Are more widely used in a variety of dishes. Today I choose cook bean sprouts with brewed bean curd. I love crispy of bean sprouts and softness of brewed bean curd…and wow… in just 3 minutes…^.^
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 brewed bean curd, cut into cube
- 50 grs pork meat sliced.
- 1 stalk spring onions – cut into 1.5”length
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- A pin of white pepper
How to Cook:
- Heat up a wok and pour cooking oil.
- Add garlic and saute until fragrant and add sliced pork, continue toss until pork are well cooked.
- Add brewed bean curd and bean sprouts and toss for 2-3 minutes.
- Add oyster sauce, soy sauce to taste. Turn off the stove.
- add spring onion and spoon on a serving plate, sprinkle with white pepper.
- Serve hot with steamed rice or porridge.
- Enjoy ka!! ^.^