This simple stir fry cauliflower in red curry paste. In Thai we called "Dok Ga-Lam Pad Prik Kaeng gap Kai". It is fast to cook and just needs few ingredients and this recipe a little different from the regular stir fried cauliflower with shrimp as I have cooked before. This stir fry cauliflower with red curry paste are very good to eat. My family were pretty intrigued with the use of red curry paste with cauliflower. This is something which I had done in my kitchen are taste good and different. As my family love the crisp of cauliflower, a little spicy of red curry paste and a little sweet taste...then yumm...
- 1 Large Cauliflower cut into small florets
- 1 chicken breast, sliced
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2-3 Kaffir lime leaves.
Go for cooking:
- Wash the cauliflower in clean water. Remove and drain then cut into small florets.
- Wash and clean chicken breast and slice in to well pieces.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add vegetable oil and curry paste.
- Stir fry until fragrant and oily.
- Add chicken and continue stir fried until cook.
- Add cut cauliflower, fish sauce, sugar and water (all ingredients in the wok)
- Stir fried until cauliflower is cook then add kaffir lime leave and turn off the heat.
- Transfer to a serving place.
- Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
- Enjoy!! @^_^@