Kick up your seafood spread with my best spicy shrimp recipes that include classic takes and creative riffs on seafood with a fiery flair. Thai Plah Koong of Spicy Shrimps Salad Thai style is one of my favorite recipe for welcome our guest. For this recipe I using freeze shrimps over medium side a little. The taste is attractive..
- 400 gs shrimps, clean, shell and deveined
- 2 stalk lemon grasses, finely sliced
- ½ cup sliced shallot
- 1 tbsp kaffir lime leaves, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp chilies, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp roasted chili paste
- 2 tbsp tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ cup mint leaves
- Heat water in a pot until boiling. Then scald the shrimps in boiled water for just a short time or until turn pink. Remove and drain. Set aside.
- In a bowl, prepare the dressing by adding lime juice, fish sauce, sugar and roasted chili paste. Stir until all ingredients mixed well.
- Add the shrimps in to prepared dressing, lemon grass, shallot, chili, stir until all ingredients mixed well. Seasoning to taste.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with kaffir lime leaves sliced and fresh mint leaves.
- Serve immediately.