If you like Thai food, you're going to fall in love with this simple Thai side dishes stir fry recipe! This Thai Stir-Fried cauliflower and shrimp with Oyster Sauce one of Thai local style side dishes recipe, easy to make. Fresh, healthy, crisp and just plain good, these veggies are so delicious.
- 100 g. Shrimps,
- 200 g. Cauliflower or any kind of vegetables.
- 5 cloves chopped garlic
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- ¼ tsp pepper powder
- Clean and remove the shrimp shell but leave the tails for good appearance.
- Then cut open the back of each shrimp to remove the veins.
- Wash the cauliflower in clean water. Remove and drain then cut into well pieces.
- Heat oil in wok over high heat. Wait until the oil is smoky, then add chopped garlic and shrimp for fry until turn to pink.
- Add cut cauliflower, oyster sauce, soy sauce and water (all ingredients in the wok)
- Stir for 3-5 minutes then turn off the heat.
- Transfer to a serving place. Sprinkle with pepper powder.
- Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.