If you like Thai food, you're going to fall in love with this simple but fantastic Thai stir fry recipe! This Stir-Fried Swamp Cabbage with Crispy Pork or “Pad Pak Boong with Mou Krob” one of interesting Thai street food recipe, easy to make with typical Chinese. Fresh, healthy, crisp and just plain good, these veggies are so delicious.
- 300 gs swamp cabbage (water spinach [pak boong])
- 100 gs Crispy Pork (How to make)
- 10 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3-5 chilies, crushed
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp salted soya bean [taow-jeaw]
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- Cut crispy pork into well pieces.
- Wash the swamp cabbage in clean water.
- Remove and drain then cut into 2" long.
- In a big bowl, add the swamp cabbage.
- Then add garlic, chilies, oyster sauce, salted soya bean, sugar and water over the prepared vegetables.
- Heat oil in wok over high heat.
- Wait until the oil is smoky, then pour in all ingredients in the wok.
- Stir quickly for 15 seconds then turn down the heat.
- Transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.