Wild boar or wild pig is a mammal similar to narmal pig. Animals classified as wild pig species widely distributed. In Thailand current is a type of animal are cultured for meat as food. Present we consumed wild pig farming. In Thailand not difficult to find “Stir-fried spicy wild boar or Pad Phed Mou Pa” sometime you can found on the street food or special restaurant called “Jungle restaurant or Ran Ar-harn Pa” This is something special recipe as a jungle style.
- 300 g. Wild Boar
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- A Bunch of Pea Eggplants
- 1-2 Thai eggplants
- 4 Sliced Finger root
- 4 red pepper
- 6 Kaffir Lime Leaf
- 2 tbsp of holy basil leave
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Oyster sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp Chinese white wine
- A pin of ground pepper
- Bring wild boar to burn and scrape to boar meat and wool. The skin will yellow and crispy and bring to clean well with water.
- Sliced thin wild boar. Each section is attached to a skin.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium heat.
- Add red curry paste and stir until fragrant and add coconut milk and continue stir until oily.
- Add sliced wild boar and toss mixed well with curry paste.
- Add a little bit of clean water or soup and continue stir and add Chinese white wine, peas eggplants, Thai eggplants and sliced finger root and continue stir until thick and wild boar is well done.
- Add oyster sauce, fish sauce for seasoning to taste.
- Add torn Kaffir lime leaves, holy basil leave and toss 1-2 times, turn off the strove.
- Transfer to serving plate and sprinkle with Fresh basil leave and ground pepper.
- Serve hot with hot streamed rice.