In this recipe using oyster, garlic and pepper for main ingredients. And I have used beef, but it also works well on any meat, as well as shrimps, prawns and duck . This is one of the easiest recipes to prepare and cook, and tastes delicious. Ideal as a snack or a main meal, I find that beef with garlic and pepper goes particularly well with any type of whiskey will do! Best served with some Thai Jasmine rice, try to get some tender frying beef to improve the taste.
- 150 g beef fillet
- 1 tsp of ground pepper
- 1 tsp of finely chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp of oyster sauce
- 1/2 tbsp of light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 1 spring onion cut length 1"
- ½ cup chicken stock
- Slice the beef into thin strips.
- Add the finely chopped garlic and ground pepper over the pieces of beef.
- Mixed the ingredients into the beef so that each piece is coated.
- Add the vegetable oil to the wok or pan, and turn to a medium high heat.
- When the pan is hot, add the beef to the pan. Stir the beef fast and add the oyster sauce, light soy sauce and seasoning to taste and continue stir.
- Add slice spring onions, mixing everything together thoroughly.
- Try to cook all about 3 minutes of cooking, the beef should be ready.
- Turn off the stove and spoon on to serving plate.
- Serve immediately with hot streamed rice.