As I described in Thai dessert that Fried Radish Cake is where came from. And also the Chinese people community in Thailand. And in Thailand we can be found in the street food for plain Stir Fried Radish Cake sold in conjunction with the Pad Thai and Hoy Tod together. But this recipe of Stir Fried Radish Cake with Shrimp are something I have adept. So why you have to make difficultly to find out where to buy....just use what you have in your freezer. If can do it ourselves and here we have Fried Radish Cake recipe, Stir-Fried Plain Radish Cake with eggs and Stir-Fried Radish Cake with Shrimp recipe below…Enjoy!!
- 300 gms Radish Cake
- 1 cup Bean Sprouts
- ¼ cup Chinese Chive cut 1” length
- 3 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp Garlic chopped
- 2 eggs
- 5 Shrimps peel and deveined.
- 2 tbsp Sweet Black Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp light Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- A pin of ground pepper
- 1 tbsp coriander chopped
- Cut Radish cake into square-shaped 1” length size.
- To prepare the shrimps, clean well and remove the shrimp shell but leave the tails for good appearance and devein the shrimps.
- Heat oil on a wok, medium heat.
- Bring Radish cake cut to fried until color turn into golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from wok and drain. Set a side.
- Reheat oil on a wok again put garlic chopped to fried until golden brown and fragrant.
- Add shrimp and stir until shrimp turn to pink.
- Add Fried Radish Cake and sweet black soy sauce and crack eggs onto fried radish cake and spread evenly around fried radish cake and continue fried until color turn to beautiful yellow.
- Add light soy sauce, sugar and continue stir 1-2 times..
- Add bean sprouts and Chinese chive continue stir for 2 rounds and turn off the stove.
- Remove from wok and spoon onto serving plate and sprinkle with coriander chopped and ground pepper..
- Serve immediately with chili sauce, cayenne pepper and pickled chili.