- 100 g Ground pork
- 1-2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp black soy sauce
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh holy basil
- ½ tbsp chilies, chopped (I like a bit more spicy;)
- A pin of pepper
- 1 cup hot streamed rice
- Heat a wok until the oil is hot, and then stir in the garlic and chilies together.
- Stir another few seconds before adding the ground pork.
- Continue Stir-frying until ground pork is cooked thoroughly.
- Add black soy sauce, oyster sauce over the mixture and stir-fry 2-3 times.
- Add hot streamed rice and still continue stir and mix well.
- Then add fish sauce, pepper and seasoning to taste. Stir and mix well.
- Add holy basil leave and continue stir 1-2 times. Turn of the stove.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve immediately with fish sauce and sliced chili.
Note: Normally, Thai people love to eat this dish with fried egg.