This crispy and aromatic duck recipe is great for those who enjoy the taste of duck. And it has turned out to be one of my favorite recipes. This recipe can be prepared as an appetizer, or a whole meal if desired. And this recipe can keep 1-2 days for enjoying. Whatever we never have enough for keep. Always finish fast.
- Half or whole duck
- 1 tsp minced coriander root
- ½ cup garlic, crushed
- 2 ½ tsp fish sauce
- ½ tbsp black pepper
- 1 tsp seasoning or Aromat
- 1 tbsp Oyster sauce
- ½ cup vegetable oil for frying
- Chop the duck into bite size. Clean well. And place into the mixing bowl.
- Mix together, chopped duck, coriander root, garlic, fish sauce, black pepper, oyster sauce and seasoning.
- Then leave to marinate for 5 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium heat.
- Add duck and their marinade into wok, then stir-fry until the color turns to golden brown and transfer to a serving dish.
- Garnish with fry garlic, sliced tomatoes and cucumber, then serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
- you can use boiled duck, leftover duck or fresh duck.
- Leave to marinate over 5 minutes may get more salt taste.