Stir Fried Spicy Fettuccine with shrimp or Pasta pad kaprow Koong. The stars is fettuccine, chili and holy basil for this recipe. The Pasta is the world's favorite dishes, and luckily it's easy to make at home with these delicious pasta in my spicy Thai style recipes. You can use shrimp, seafood or any meat they're all chewy wonderful! This dish is an appealing, affordable great for entertaining.
- 1 pack of uncooked fettuccine
- 5-10 shrimp, peeled and devinned
- ½ cup long bean cut 1 cm length
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp crushed chili
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup holy basil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- Heat water in a pot over medium-high heat, add salt and oil. When water is boiling add pasta and cook according to the package directions. When pasta is well done, turn of the stove and drain.
- Heat oil in a wok add garlic and crushed chili and stir for 1 minute.
- Add shrimp, long bean, soy sauce, fish sauce, oyster sauce and continue stir for other 1 minute.
- Add pasta and still continue for other 1 minute or until thoroughly heated.
- Add holy basil 3-4 times stir and turn off the stove.
- Place pasta into serving plate and serve immediately.