This Thai fusion noodle recipe is extremely easy, plus healthy and wonderfully delicious! What’s easy to find instant noodle and fresh basil are the key ingredients. A sizzling sound when we cooking because of very hot pan that why we have made this name. Delicious and beautiful to serve.
- 1-2 pack of instant noodles.
- 8-10 fresh Oysters
- 1 tbsp garlic chopped
- 1 tbsp chili chopped
- 2 tbsp Roasted chili paste
- 1 tbsp green peppercorns
- 1 tbsp Finger root sliced
- 1 tbsp sweet basil leave
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp seasoning power (knorr)
- Green pepper, red pepper, yellow pepper (for decorate)
- Soak instant noodle in hot water for 3 minutes, remove and drain.
- Clean well oysters.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add garlic, chili, roasted chili paste, finger root sliced and stir until fragrant.
- Add oysters, boiled instant noodle, green peppercorns, fish sauce and seasoning to taste. Continue stir for other 2 minutes, add sweet basil and turn off the stove.
- Arrive to serving plate, garnish with chili pepper sliced and fresh sweet basil.
- Serve hot.