Snow fungi, also known as white tree ear fungi, silver fungi, silver ear and white jelly fungi is quite similar to wood ear but it is white in color and almost transparent. Good-quality snow fungi has a pale and yellowish-white color. It is often used in Chinese soups and desserts. But here in Thailand we called White Ear Mushroom or Hed Hou Nou Khow. We often used in Salad and Pink Soup Noodle.
- 1 pieces dried snow fungi mushroom
- 100 g. Ground pork
- 1 tbsp Chili chopped
- 1 tbsp thinly sliced Onion
- 1 medium tomatoes, cut into long thin strips
- 1 tbsp Chinese celery chopped
- 1 Spring Onion cut into 1"
- 1 tsp Fish Sauce
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Seasoning powder
- Let snow fungi soaked in warm water for 30 minutes. Then discard the stalks and cut fungi into small pieces. And Blanched in boiling water for 1-2 minutes and drain.
- Blanched ground pork in boiling water till well done and drain.
- Place boiled mushroom and ground pork in a big bowl. Add chili, onion, tomato, celery, fish sauce, lime and seasoning to taste.
- Place in a serving place and garnish with Chinese celery.
- Serve immediately.