This Stir-Fried Beef Noodles with Sesame seed or Kuay Tieow Pad See Ew Naue in Thai are easy and simple recipe. I made some different thing by sprinkle with sesame seed. This Stir-Fried Beef Noodle recipe are very traditional and simple local taste more than Pad Thai. You will "wow" your taste buds with its abundance of flavors and textures! Authentic and simple to make, this easy recipe for Pad See Ew is a definite keeper. Just follow the steps every time. And you can add beef, chicken, pork or any seafood or just vegetable...whatever you want or even make it vegetarian style.
- 500g beef fillet, thinly sliced diagonally
- 250g Rice stick noodles
- 1 cup Bean sprouts
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- ½ cup dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 spring onion, cut 1” long
- Cooking Oil
- Place noodles into a large bowl. Cover with cold water. Stand for 5 minutes or until tender and drain.
- Heat a wok over medium heat. Add sesame seeds. Stir-fry until golden and set aside.
- Add cooking oil to wok, heat to high. Add chopped garlic and sliced beef and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add Rice Stick Noodles, water, dark soy sauce toss until combined and heat through.
- Add Bean Sprouts, cut spring onion, sugar, fish sauce and seasoning to taste.
- Sprinkle with sesame seed and serve immediately.