Baked Pork Ribs with Honey or “Gradook Mou Op Nam-Peung ” in Thai. This Thai ribs recipe adapt from Baked Pork Ribs with Pineapple creates very tender ribs that are tangy-sticky good! They're easily made in your oven, so there's no messy parboiling involved just stir together the marinade with the ribs and let them bake slow and long (the secret to tender ribs!). This makes these ribs taste simply divine. Great for makes a terrific party food. Enjoy!
- 800 gs pork spare ribs, cleaned and chopped into well pieces
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp red wine (or cooking wine)
- A pin of salt
- A pin of powder pepper
- 4 cup water
- coriander leaves (for garnishing)
- cooking oil
- Heat oil in a wok and wait until hot then add pork spare ribs, fry until nearly cooked.
- Remove from heat and drain.
- Heat water in a big pot over medium heat, wait until boiling then add fried pork spare ribs.
- Add the rest ingredients, and turn down to low heat.
- Simmer for 30-40 minutes until the spare ribs are tender.
- Remove from heat.
- Transfer to the serving plate.
- Garnish on top with coriander leaves.
- Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.