Stir-Fried beef with ginger or “Neur Pad Khing” is a traditional Thai food. Sometimes we use chicken (Stir-Fried Chicken with Ginger) Or pork cooked for this recipe. It’s quick and easy to make, plus healthy, aromatic, and flavorful. Ginger and beef pair extremely well, making for a superb stir-fried recipe that's extra good. You needn't cook vegetables on the side simply serve with rice. This Thai stir-fried beed with ginger also makes for great leftovers, including hot lunches and diner for your family.
- 400 g beef, sliced into well pieces
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- ¼ cup chili (green or red)
- 3 tbsp finely sliced ginger
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster Sauce
- ¼ cup sliced onion
- 2 spring onions, cut into 1" long
- Coriander leaves (for garnishing)
- Cooking oil
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add garlic and stir fry until golden.
- Add sliced beef and stir fry until nearly cooked, then add fish sauce, soy sauce and oyster sauce and continue stir for other 1 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir fry other 1 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.m