How to make Pork and Spicy Lime Salad or Mou Ma Naow. The dish is famous and often found serve for eaten with alcoholic drinks for Thai people. And always serve with a fresh freeze Chinese kale or cabbage. Some prepared with fresh pork not boil. You can try with sliced fresh pork and after you squeezed lime into it the color of pork meat will turn to white and it mean cooked. But the meat is sweet and chewy.
- ½ kg pork
- 3 stalks Chinese kale or a head of cabbage
- 1 Tomato, cut into thin slices.
- 1 Onion, cut into finely slices
- 1 lime, cut into thin slices.
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh Thai chili peppers, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Coriander root, finely chopped
- 1 tsp sugar
How to cook:
- Cut the pork into thin slices.
- Boile pork over medium-high heat 1 minute. (just turn the color)
- Pour in cold water and took up very quickly. And plate in a bowl and leave it a while.
- Remove leaves from the Chinese kale or cabbage, and cut the stems into 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare lime slices and set aside.
- Prepare tomato slices and set aside.
- Prepare onion finely slices and set aside.
- Transfer pork to a serving plate.
- Mix all remaining ingredients in the bowl.
- And pour the mixture over the pork.
- Garnish with kale and lime slices.
- Serve immediately!!
Note: Thai salad is savory, salty, sour and spicy. We cook and eat immediately. If not eating immediately will lose the good taste.