“Sai grok woon-sen” or Thai Vermicelli Sausage. Thai Vermicelli Sausage made with pork and Vermicelli. This sausage is help you blend fat it. This Thai glass noodles sausages use glass noodles as the filler/binder to extend the meat. This grill Sai grok woon-sen can be found readily sold as street food throughout the day in Bangkok.
- Sausage casing (Hog Casings)
- 200 g Glass Noodles
- 25 g Galangal
- 10 g Kaffir Leaves
- 25 g Lemon Grass
- 100 g Pork Fat (Finely Chopped)
- 350 g Pork Mince
- 10 Garlic Cloves
- 4 Coriander Roots
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Salt
- Washing outside-inside the sausage casing (Hog Casings) with salt, they needed extensive rinsing.
- Soak vermicelli soft enough to leave a few minutes to drain. Finished cutting sectional Not to long.
- Blend the galangal, lemon grass, kaffir leaves, garlic, coriander root and pork fat together in a blender.
- Mix all the ingredients together well and then gradually bring the vermicelli and cook.
- Remember that you can taste and adjust the filling, by cooking a spoonful in the microwave and tasting it.
- Pipe into the sausage casing. Do not forget to tie the end of filling.
- Then bring to dry under the sun for 3-5 hours.
- Use folk or another equipment sharp pointed piercing device around sausage.
- Bring to be fried or grill until color turn golden brown and place on serving plate.
- Serve with fresh vegetable, slice ginger and bird’s eye chilies...Enjoy!