If you like Thai food, you're going to fall in love with this simple Thai stir fry recipe! This Thai Stir-Fried String bean and shrimp with Oyster Sauce one of Thai local food recipe, easy to make. Fresh, healthy, crisp and just plain good, these veggies are so delicious.
- 300 g. String Bean or any kind of vegetable
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- ¼ teaspoon pepper powder
- Clean and remove the shrimp shell but leave the tails (for good appearance).
- Then cut open the back of each shrimp to remove the veins.
- Wash the string bean in clean water. Remove and drain then cut into 1 ½ " long.
- Heat oil in wok over high heat. Wait until the oil is smoky, then pour shrimp for fry until turn to pink.
- Add cut string bean and garlic, oyster sauce, soy sauce and water (all ingredients in the wok)
- Stir quickly for 2-3 minutes then turn down the heat.
- Transfer to a serving place. Sprinkle with pepper powder.
- Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.