This fried Asgean pork or “Sai-Ton Thod Ka-Tiem” in Thai is cooked with a tasty herb garlic and pepper. This simple recipe crispy, solf and you'll feel smell and taste of fried garlic and pepper. We serve this Asgean pork stuffing with chili sauce. We eat as a snack or in a party with friends and family enjoying a social drink....
- 300 g. Asgean pork
- 1 tsp minced coriander root
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 cup of oil for frying
- 2 tbsp Oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Just a little by hand salt
- Chopped Coriander for garnish.
- Clean well Asgean pork then boiled until cooked.
- Mix together, garlic, pepper, coriander root, oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar and cooked Asgean pork, then leave to marinate for 5 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium heat.
- Add cooked asgean pork and their marinade, then stir-fry for 5-6 minutes or until the color turns to brown.
- Transfer to a serving place.
- Garnish with chopped coriander.
- Serve immediately with sliced tomatoes and cucumber.