Today we are cooking a stir-fried Pickled Mustard Green with eggs. In Thai call “Pak Gad dong Pat Khai” This Pickled Mustard Green or Bok Choi or Chinese cabbage when it is fresh. It is another one of those simple dishes that doesn't take long to prepare or cook. Easy and simple!
- 1 can (140 g.) Pickled mustard green
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil for stir-frying
- Heat some oil in the wok and then add the sliced pickled mustard green.
- Cook until it becomes tender. Season with light soy sauce, oyster sauce, ground pepper and sugar .
- Finish by breaking the eggs into the wok.
- Give it a good stir until the egg is cooked through.
- Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.