Stir-fried crispy pork with red curry paste and long green bean that made easy to find. In Thailand we called “Mou Krob Pad Prik Khing” This is easy to make and it’s easy to find as a street food in Thailand also.
- 400 gs Crispy pork, cut into well pieces
- 200 gs string beans, cut into 1" long (other vegetables can also be used, such as carrot, cabbage, broccoli, etc.)
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, sliced thinly
- 3 tbsp red curry paste
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- coriander leaves ( for garnishing )
- Heat oil in a wok over medium heat, then add red curry paste. Stir fry until aromatic.
- Add Crispy pork and stir fry about 3 minutes.
- Then add string beans (or vegetables that you choose), fish sauce and sugar.
- Stir fry until vegetables cooked, then add sliced kaffir lime leaves,and stir fry for another 30 seconds.
- Transfer to a serving dish.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve immediately with hot steamed rice.