This Mango salad I make it Vegetarian version will blow you away with its tastebud-awakening flavors and mix of textures. And as a bonus, it's very healthy, plus low in calories and fat. Enjoy it as a complete meal.
- 1 or 2 Green Mangoes
- Handful of Coriander leaves
- 3 finely sliced shallots (eshallots)
- 1 - 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp palm sugar
- 2 hot chillies, chopped finely
- 1 or 2 bunches of Asian Parsley
- 2 tsp Fish Sauce
- Juice from 1 or two limes
How to cook:
- To make the dressing mix the sugar, chilies,juice from one lime, fish sauce and garlic with equal amounts of water and test for taste.
- Add more of anything you need, such shrimp, seafood, pork Omitted for Vegetarian version.
- Chop the celery, coriander, mango (instructions here) and shallots
- Mix the dry ingredients with the dressing and serve.