This delicious Stir-Fried Chicken with Ginger recipe also call in Thai "Khai Pad Khing" is quick and easy to make, plus it's super healthy, aromatic, and flavorful. Ginger and chicken pair extremely well, making for a superb stir fry recipe that's extra good-for-you. You needn't cook vegetables on the side simply serve with rice. This Thai ginger chicken stir fry also makes for great leftovers, including hot lunches.
- 400 g chicken, cut into well pieces
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 cup black mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup red peppers, cut diagnally
- 3 tbsp finly sliced ginger
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster Sauce
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 2 spring onions, cut into 1" long
- coriander leaves (for garnishing)
- cooking oil
- Heat oil in a wok. Add garlic and stir fry until golden.
- Add chicken and stir fry until nearly cooked, then add fish sauce, soy sauce and oyster sauce and stir until it begins to bubble.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir fry until the chicken is done.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.