This easy eggs soup recipe is soothing and nourishing, as well as elegant to serve. A close relative of Chinese soup, this soup quick and easy to make, and any type of prepared crab meat , pork, or chicken. This Thai-style Eggs Soup is great for everyday eating, but can just as easily be served as an elegant appetizer at a dinner party or other special occasion. ENJOY ka!
- 100 grams ground pork
- 50 grams vermicelli noodle (optional)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup oil
- 1 tbsp crispy fried chopped garlic (for topping)
- ½ cup thin sliced onions
- 6 cups chicken stock or water
- 1/3 cup fish sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 300 grams chinese cabbage, cut into well pieces
- 2 spring onions cut into 1 inch long pieces
- Heat oil in a wok over low heat, and add beaten eggs, fry until golden brown ( about 2 minutes on each side) and set aside, then cut into small strips.
- In a pot, bring the chicken stock (or water) to boil.
- When boiling, add pork and stir until cooked.
- Add onion, chinese cabbages and spring onions, the egg strips,and the remaining ingredients.
- Remove to a serving bowl.
- Before serving, garnish with crispy fried chopped garlic on top of the bowl.