THAI GRILLED PORK or Mou Yang. Bring the neighbors over for this delicious barbecue flavored Thai grilled pork. Pork is one of the most popular meats to hit the grill or smoker. These recipes represent the most popular pork recipes on my site. You will find some great cuts of pork for the grill.
- 450 grams pork, slice into thin and long strips
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 package bamboo skewer
- Marinade all ingredients together about 2-6 hours before grilling (depending on how much time you have, longer marinade time will make the pork more aromatic and delicious).
- When the pork is ready, thread a skewer through the pork.
- Grill the pork until it is well done.
- While barbequing, brush pork with marinade.
- When done, serve with fresh vegetables and slices of cucumber and tomato.
- Thai people love to eat this dish with Sticky Rice.
- In this case, you can also serve with Sticky Rice.