Quick and easy Stir Fried Spicy Mama Noodles with Shrimps or Mama pad kee mao Goongs. This is a great way to cook up a fabulous Thai dish quickly. These stir-fries are deliciously easy, but still have that great Thai taste. Perfect for times when you want to minimize your time in the kitchen. Enjoy ka!
- 400 grams shrimps
- 2 packets of Mama Noodles
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- 5 red+green chili
- 1 head green cabbage (about 1 3/4 lb.)
- ½ cup holy basil
- cooking oil
- Wash prepared Shrimps cleaned, shelled and deviened in clean water.
- Wash cabbage and shred
- Boil the Mama instant noodles in water for 2-3 minutes and remove the noodles from the water, keeping aside.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add garlic and chopped chili, and stir until golden and fragrant.
- Then add shred cabbage, and keep stirring until nearly cooked.
- Add shrimps. Season with soy sauce, fish sauce, ground pepper.
- Lastly add boil Mama noodles, holy basil and turn up to high heat.
- Stir fry quickly until all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.
- Transfer to a plate and serve immediately.
- Enjoy ka! ;)