Shrimps in Dried Red Curry or Chu Chee Goong This recipe adapted from Chu Chee Pla Too or Mackerel in Dried Red Curry . Although the recipe doesn't include vegetables, but you can try adding your own favourite vegetables to the curry and leave a comment if you come up with a good combination! Enjoy ka!
- 8-10 shrimps, cleaned, peeled and deveined
- 3 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, thinly sliced
- 400 g coconut milk
- 1 red chilli,thinly sliced
- 3 coriander leaves (for garnishing)
- Heat wok over medium -high heat, add coconut milk fry until aromatic.
- Add red curry paste. Fry until aromatic and until the oil has clearly separated from the coconut milk.
- Add the shrimp, and season with fish sauce and sugar.
- Stir fry until the shrimp is cooked, then add kaffir lime leaves and stir for another 1 minute.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with red chili, and coriander leaves.
- Serve immediately with hot steamed rice