Sawasdee ka! Sabaidee Mai ka...hahaha...just say hi in my language. I just want to say Hello! How are you? Long time no see hope everyone doing fine. @^_^@
Well, start up with simple local Thai food "Thai Fried Rice with Shrimp" or "Khao Pad Goong" because quick and easy meal for all to enjoy. Beautiful thing about fried rice is that you can substitute prawns with virtually anything in your pantry; vegetables, beef, chicken or even plain. Enjoy ka..;)
- 1cups cooked rice
- 5 medium sized shrimps (or big as you wish)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 eggs
- 1 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- Place oil in a wok. Add garlic. Stir-fry over medium-high heat until fragrant (about 1 minute).
- Add shrimps and stir fry until cooked thoroughly and set aside.
- Crack egg into the wok. Break up the egg and stir to cook.
- When egg is nearly cooked, add the rice. Stir fry, keeping the heat medium-high.
- Add fish sauce and continue to stir for another 1-2 minutes.
- Before serving, sprinkle with spring onion, and coriander on top and place cucumber and lemon besides the fried rice.
- Thai people love to serve Fried Rice with chopped chilies in Fish Sauce and fried egg for better taste.