Thai soups are wonderfully flavored as well as being extremely healthy and nourishing. Perfect for chasing away a cold or flu bug, or simply for lifting your spirits and enhancing your mood. This is not a world famous and not much people cooking this recipe and I don’t think you can find in the restaurant also. I believe that you'll find all of these soups make terrific meal-in-a-bowl dinners any night of the week. ENJOY!
- 10 squids (middle size)
- 1 cup minced pork
- 2 group scallion
- 1 group coriander
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. light soy sauce
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 3 cups stock from pork or chicken bone
- Clean the squids very well.
- Mix minced pork with 1 tbsp. minced garlic, pepper and light soy sauce.
- Stuff the squids with mixed pork and close the hole with its tentacles.
- Heat the stock.
- When it is boiling, add stuffed squids.
- Cook for 8 minutes then remove from the stove.
- Add scallion, coriander and mix well.
- Taste your soup...how is it? Delicious?
- Serve hot...yum..yum..