Stir Fried Chinese Kale with Oyster Sauce. Thai called "Pad Kana Num Mun Hoy" This is Absolutely Easy to make, and it healthy. Try to make Thai stir-fried vegetables.You’ll like it!
- 400 g. Chinese kale,
- 100 g. Mashroom
- 2 tbsp garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 cup soup (or water)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Cleaned and cut Chinese Kale and Mashroom into bite pieces.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium heat.
- Add garlic and chinese kale and mashroom together.
- Stir until aromatic and the vegetable is soft.
- Season with oyster sauce, soy sauce. (if you like sugar you can add, but I don't like sugar then I don't recommend)
- Add soup (or water) and turn up to high heat.
- Stir quickly until all ingredients mixed well.
- Remove from heat.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Sprinkle with ground pepper.
- Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.