Thai food can be over making, with lots of strange ingredients and foreign vegetables. So here I have a very simple and very tasty recipe using sardines! I used sardines in tomato sauce, but you can also use sardines in oil, in which case you don't need any oil. This should be served with fragrant hot streamed rice, but can also be served along with salads.
- 2 Cans of Sardines in Tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp of Lemon Grass
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- 2 tbsp of Onion
- 2 Red Chillis
- 2 Bird Chillis
- 3 tbsp of Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp of Fish Sauce
- Remove the sardines from the can.
- Place sardines in a serving plate.
- Slice the onion, lemon grass, and chilles, and add to the mixing bowl.
- Add the fish sauce and lemon juice and mix all the ingredients together and toss slowly.
- And pour over the sardines.
- Chop the coriander put around the edge of the sardine plate.
- Serve immidately with hot streamed rice or salad.