Garlic Prawns or Thai call "Koong Tod Kra-tium prik Thai" Long time never cook for this menu. Children really like them. I like to serve with hot steamed rice. Not spicy menu but taste of pepper and garlic. And it tasty one. This time I using back pepper make taste change a little from ground pepper.
- 400 grams of Cleaned Prawns
- 1 tsp minced coriander root
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 ½ tsp fish sauce
- ½ tsp back pepper
- 2 tbsp oil for frying
- Mix together, garlic, fish sauce, pepper, coriander root and cleaned prawn, then leave to marinate for 5 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium heat.
- Add prawns and their marinade, then stir-fry for 2-4 minutes or until the color turns to pink.
- Transfer to a serving dish.
- Garnish with sliced tomatoes and cucumber, then serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
Tip : to get the best taste of prawns, it must not be over cooked.