This Crispy Pork is Chinese style. Some family is best served with stir-fried pak choi, but my daughter don't like much vegetable, then I decided to made this Crispy Pork with rice for my little girl. Thais like for breakfast eating till all day dining also.
- 800 g. streaky pork
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp thin soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp seasoning soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 8 cups water
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- Pour water in a pot, bring to boil on medium-high heat, add cleaned streaky pork, season with salt and 1 Tbsp thin soy sauce, reduce heat to low and simmer for 1 hour until the pork is tender.
- Pierce pork skin with folk all over the strip, pat dry, and cut along the strip in half.
- Mix thin soy sauce, 2 Tbsp seasoning soy sauce, and sugar in a mixing bowl, add boiled pork strips, stir well, and marinate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven at 325˚F. Bring marinated pork strips on rack and let both side dry well.
- Bake the strips for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok on medium-low heat. When oil is hot, add baked pork strips, deep fry until both sides are crispy, remove from heat and drain well.
- Cut crispy pork into pieces serve with hot steamed rice.
- set aside with sliced cucumber, green onion, boiled egg.