Spicy and Sour Steamed egg in Thai called “Kung Neung Khai Rod Seap”
- 200 g. white prawns
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. chopped chilles.
- 1 tbsp. coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp. chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp. fish sauce
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- Wash shell and remove the shells and the heads but leave the tail fins in place.
- Cut them open along the back and remove the vein.
- Put the chillies, garlic, lime juice, fish sauce in a bowl and stir to mix and set aside.
- Break the eggs into a mixing bowl and beat just enough to break the yolks.
- Divide the beten egg, putting some into each of several small bowls.
- After the water in the steamer on medium heat has begun boiling and then put the eggs into the steamer.
- When the egg is almost done just put one prawn into each cup. When done remove from the heat.
- Pour some of the sauce from step 2 into each cup and sprinkle with the coriander leaves and serve.