Sour and Spicy fish roe soup Thai called “Tom Yam Khai Pla” This is another type of Thai Tom Yam in clear soup. And it always favorite for Thai people.
- 200 g. fish roe
- 2 disk-shaped sliced of galangal
- 2 lemon grass stalks sliced and crushed
- 3 kaffir lime leaves and torn into pieces
- 4-5 hot chillies crushed.
- ¼ cup holy basil leaves
- 2 tbsp. fish sauce
- 3-4 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 cup soup stock
Let's go COOKING:
- Wash the roe well and then set aside to drain.
- Heat the stock in a pot and put in the galangal, lemon grass and kaffir lime leaves. And when it come to a boil then add the roe.
- Season with the fish sauce. Then when the soup return to boiling again and the roe is done. Put in the lime juice, chillies and basil and turn off the heat.
- Pour out into a bowl and serve hot.