An expensive but delicious shellfish with a delicate taste, available in a range of sizes. Scallops have two fan-shaped shells which contain rounds of firm white flesh, sometimes with the edible cream and orange coral (or roe) attached. This spicy scallop salad in Thai style. In Thai called “Yam Hoi Shell” it's not easy to find around street food in Thailand. It's just very special time we do or can found from fine dining restaurant.
- 300 g. scallops.
- 1 onion.
- 10 hot chillies.
- 1 large tomato
- 1 lettuce plant.
- 2 chinese celery plants and cut into shot lengths.
- 1 cucumber sliced.
- 2-3 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- Remove the scallops from the shells and wash dip in boiling water until cooked and drain.
- Slice the onion and tomato. And just break hot chillies in a mortar.
- Mix the scallops, chillies, onion, celery and tomato together and adding fish sauce and lime juice and taste.
- Wash the lettuce and lay the leaves on a serving plate, then put the scallops onto the bed of greens with sliced cucumber.