Amazing egg wrap that is fun to cook called "Khai Yad Sai"
- Peel onion, cut cilantro stem, cut green onion root, wash dirt, and pat dry.
- Cut onion and carrot into small cubes, cut tomato in quarter, remove all seeds, and cut into small pieces.
- Then finely slice green onion and cilantro.
- Beat eggs, add thin soy sauce, and mix well. Heat oil about 1/2 Tbsp in a wok on high heat. When oil is hot, spread the oil, pour the egg, and spread it in a thin layer over the wok.
- When the egg set well, remove from the wok, and set aside as a wrapper.
- Heat oil in a wok on medium heat.
- When oil is hot, add diced onion, fry until fragrant and getting cook, add ground pork.
- Then, season with thin soy sauce, seasoning soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, and ground pepper.
- Stir-fry until all ingredients mix thoroughly and the pork is getting cook, add diced carrot, stir regularly until carrot is getting soft, add diced tomato.
- Stir well for a while, add finely sliced green onion and cilantro, stir quickly, then remove from heat.
- Place stir-fried ground in the middle of fried beaten egg wrapper.
- Fold all 4 sides to cover the filling, then place another plate over the stuffed egg, and turn it up.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves and finely sliced fresh chillies, then serve immediately.