Popular and super easy to cook recipe called "Khai Jiao Mu Sab"
- 3 large eggs
- 100 g. ground pork
- 1/2 tsp thin soy sauce (or fish sauce)
- 1/2 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1 sprig cilantro1 green onion
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil for frying
- Clean ground pork, cut into small pieces, and finely chop.
- Cut green onion and cilantro roots, wash dirt, pat dry, and finely slice.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, add chopped pork, sliced green onion and cilantro, then season with thin soy sauce (or fish sauce), oyster sauce, and ground pepper.
- Stir all ingredients until mix thoroughly.
- Heat oil in a wok on medium-high heat. when oil is hot, pour the mixture into the wok and let it cook without stirring. Once the omelette is cooked on one side, turn it over using two spatulas, and cook on the other side until done.
- Remove from heat, slide the omelette out onto a plate, garnish with cilantro leaves, and serve immediately.
Tip: If you like spice serve with hot chillie sauce will add spicy taste. Cook Book