- 1 1/2 cups of Pork or beef or Chicken (As you wish)
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion or shallot
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds (grounded)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon kao kua
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- mints leaves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- some green vegetables such as lettuce, long green beans
- In saucepan, Brown ground beef, with 1 teaspoon cooking oil, until pink is gone.
- Place in a mixing bowl, let cool for 5 minutes.
- Season the beef with fish sauce, lemon juice, coriander powder, kao kua and chili powder.
- Add green onion, chopped red onion.
- Put in a serving plate, top with mint leaves.
- Serve with fresh vegetables
- Enjoy it!