This Stir-Fried Thin rice noodles with shrimp and Water mimosa are easy and simple recipe or you can call in Thai “Sen Mee Pad Koong kap Pak Ka-Chad”. I made some different thing by adding Water mimosa. This Stir-Fried Thin Rice Noodles recipe are very simple local taste. You will "wow" your taste buds with its abundance of flavors and textures! Authentic and simple to make, this easy recipe for a definite keeper. Just follow the steps every time. And you can add beef, chicken, pork or any seafood or just vegetable...whatever you want or even make it vegetarian style.
- 5 shrimps middle size peeled and devinne.
- 100g Thin Rice noodles
- 1 cup Water mimosa cut length 1.5”
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp chopped Chili
- 1 tsp Oyster sauce
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- Cooking Oil
- Place noodles into a large bowl. Cover with cold water. Stand for 5 minutes or until tender and drain.
- Heat a wok over medium heat. Add cooking oil and add chopped garlic and chopped chili and stir-fry until golden.
- Add shrimps and continue stir for 1-2 minutes or until shrimps turn pink. Set aside.
- Add Water mimosa and continue stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until turn fresh green and crisp.
- Add tender Thin Rice Noodles, water, oyster sauce, light soy sauce, fish sauce and sugar toss until combined and heat through. Add seasoning to taste.
- Place stir-fried noodles into serving plate and topped with shrimps and serve immediately.
- Enjoy ka! ^^