This recipe is not a traditional Thai style, but we adapt. But here is a recipe, from Chef’s Yaem, that caught my eye. I know French fries are made with a pot of oil, and salt and have lots of calories. But these fries are coated with seasoned Yolk of salted egg, this is what we adapt and nothing can compare to McDonald’s fries but these aren’t bad.
- 2 Yolk of salted egg.
- ¼ Soybean oil
- 1 cup Vegetable oil
- 2-3 large baking potatoes
- ¼ tsp Salt,
- ¼ pepper
- Wash, peel and pat the potatoes dry and slice them lengthwise into ½ -inch thick slices.
- Turn each slice flat and slice again lengthwise into even fries, ½ -inch thick.
- Bring the salted egg yolk blended with the soybean oil in a Food Processor or Blender and homogeneously get hold off.
- Saucepan set fire to put vegetable oil hot fried French Fries to Fried to yellow and crispy.
- In another pan set fire to heat.
- Add eggs, mixed with soybean oil to put into it, fried until aroma, then insert French Fries into the deep.
- Fried until Egg coating French Fried to get hold off.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, then served with tomato sauce.