I received this cute and sweet kreativ award from Reesekitchen .Thank you very much for your kindness. And sorry for the late posting. I hope my Thai kitchen won't be a disappointment to my reader and blogger all over the world.
The Kreativ Blogger award comes with some rules:
- You must thank the person who has given you the award.
- Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
- Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
- Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
- Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
- Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
- Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
- Born and grew up in Bangkok/Thailand.
- Work for ISD International, French Company, present mission in Nege Sembilan Malaysia.
- I love travel all over by company, no pay that what I very much love. I blogging where I went to. “Astro view Traveller”
- I love my tiny “Green House” love gardening, growing tree, and feed my fishes. ;P
- I love cooking Thai, Chinese and Italian at home and all over for my international colleagues.
- I love blogging. It’s like I writing any reports and I love to do the best to get A+ ;)
Now I'm going to pass this creative blogging to my wonderful blogger friend from all over:
- Beachlover Kitchen : Asian kitchen and Food Gallery
- A Full-Timed Housefly : Newest Homemaker from Singapore
- Mima's Oven: Baking is her passion and Cookie is her specialty
- Taste of Home : Malaysian Chinese Cooking in San Diego
- Salad from Countries : Food Recipe and Video
- The World Tastes Good : I love to read his blog
- My College Kitchen : Asian Comfort Food